The pretty Lagoon 380 is a proven short or long distance multihull for couples or families. By the end of 2012 nearly 700 had been built! She has been through very few revisions since her launch in the late 1990s, most of these minor and cosmetic, which is a great credit to her design. The wide transoms provide space below and a smooth ride with remarkably little pitching. She has the solid, confident feel at the helm you would typically expect of much larger catamarans.
She can be built in a choice of three or four double cabins, with generous beds and full standing headroom throughout. The Owner version has a huge private heads compartment with a separate shower stall.
Resale demand is the envy of the industry so if you have a used one to sell, please let us know!
Manageable enough for weekend pottering yet tough and spacious enough to cruise the oceans - the 380 has it all.
Click here to see the Lagoon 380 Video and much more
Enquire about boat
- Manufacturer Lagoon
- Model 380
- Designer Van Peteghem / Lauriot Prevost
- On the Water Price £194,127 ex. VAT
- Typical Final Price £222,729 ex. VAT
- LOA 11.55 m
- Hull Length 11 m
- Maximum Beam 6.53 m
- Displacement 7260 kgs (Light EC)
- Category of Sailing Sailing Cruiser
- Maximum Power Available 2 x 30 hp
- Standard Sail Area 77 sq m
- Berths 6 - 8 plus saloon
- Cabins 3 or 4
- Standard Fuel Capacity 2 x 110 litres
- Standard Water Capacity 300 or 600 litres