The Paris International Boat Show has organised the second issue of this prize for power boat design in partnership with Moteur Boat, Neptune and Sport & Style magazines.
After a public vote and the votes of a jury of professionals to elect the overall winner amongst the five finalists in each category, the Nautic Motor Boat Design Award prize for the “Cruiser” category has been awarded to the PRESTIGE 420. The winners were announced on Friday, December 12th and this competition was open to all power boats launched after 2013; all categories and all prizes taken into account, this prize rewards the following criteria: - the exterior silhouette, - the originality and aesthetics of the hull, - the ergonomics, - the choice of materials (trim, upholstery etc).
The prestigious jury, who awarded the prize, comprised:
- Alain Pichavant – General Organiser of Nautic
- Nathalie Bigaignon – General Secretary of the French Federation of Nautical Industries
- Odile Decq – 2013 architect and designer of the year, represented by Hugo Duchiron - designer at Odile Decq Design
- Stéphanie de Loustal – Editing Director, Moteur Boat & Neptune Yachting
- Michel Luizet – Editor in Chief, Neptune Yachting
- Frédéric Pelatan – journalist, Sport&Style and Editor in Chief of the Journal du Nautisme
- With the additional participation of Philippe Starck, Ole Nissen-lie (Batliv.com), Morten Brandt (Badnyt)
Come and view the Prestige 420 at the Düsseldorf Boat Show from January 17th to 25th, 2015, and her coupé version at the London Boat Show STAND E420 from January 10th to 18th, 2015. - Contact Nick Hatfield to make an appointment on email@example.com.